Our findings show that the below wiper blades are the best bet for most drivers in the winter weather. But before you purchase a set, make sure they fit the shape and size of your windshield.
1. Champion Winter Wiper Blades
Champion® winter wiper blades provide durable and dependable performance during the harshest winter weather with their exclusive designs and materials.
- Complete offering available in lengths 16"-24"
- Delivers a streak-free wipe with a proprietary element formulation
- Rugged rubber cover over a heavy-duty frame prevents joints from freezing
- Quick and easy wiper blade replacement with EZ Click™ installation system
- Tall squeegee design optimized for winter weather improves wipe performance
2. Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blade
Providing a smooth, clean, streak-free wipe, the Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blade uses embedded friction reducers and multiple pressure points.
- Designed with a galvanized steel frame to prevent rust and corrosion buildup for long-lasting durability
- Constructed with all natural squeegee rubber to resist the cracking, splitting, and tearing caused by weather elements, windshield wiper fluid, and salt
- Meets or exceeds all original equipment manufacturers standards
- Easy to install, with a small j-hook adaptor that is versatile enough to fit a large j-hook or side pin wiper arms
3. Bosch ICON Premium Beam Wiper Blade
The award-winning design of the Bosch ICON distributes more uniform pressure along the entire length of the windshield wiper blade. This enables the ultimate all-season performance that lasts up to 40% longer than other premium wiper blades.
- Features an exclusive FX dual rubber compound with proprietary Quiet Glide micro-finish wiping edge
- Resists heat and ozone deterioration to remain flexible in all weather conditions
- Constructed with an asymmetrical aerodynamic flexible spoiler designed to deliver the best performance and visibility at high speeds and in the worst weather conditions
- Distributes uniform downward force along the entire blade to hold it firmly to the windshield
- DirectConnect one-step system promises the quickest and easiest installation with no adaptors for over 90% of vehicle applications
4. ANCO Winter Wiper Blade
The Anco Winter Blade features an exclusive, high-quality design that provides extra durability and performance that you are looking for in winter weather.
- Exclusive extra thick DuraKlear™ natural rubber wiping edge remains flexible in the coldest temperatures
- Features a rugged rubber cover and heavy-duty frame to prevent slush from freezing joints
- KwikConnect Installation System allows for quick wiper blade installation and removal
Windshield wipers should smoothly clear water, snow, and slush from your windshield with no squeaking, chattering, skipping, streaking, or grabbing. If you notice any of these signs, it may be time for new wipers. And remember, thoroughly scrape ice off of the windshield before using the wipers, as ice can abrade the rubber and dull or damage the edge of the wiper blade.
You have Questions, We have Answers
Car is its own language—luckily, we’re fluent. Our Glossary will help you learn automotive lingo and better understand each terminology. You can browse by letter, or simply enter a keyword into the search bar.