Hankook Dynapro HT RH1
Those looking for a premium highway all-season tire with remarkable snow traction and fuel economy can find those things and more in the Hankook Dynapro HT RH12. This tire is designed for SUV, light truck, and van drivers.
- Zigzagging sipes offer all-season traction
- Symmetric tread patter reduces treadwear
- Computer generated tread design limits road noise while delivering excellent fuel economy
Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 H452
An ultra-high-performance all-season tire, the Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 H452 uses an asymmetrical tread pattern and advanced silica rubber compound for enhanced grip on wet surfaces and lower rolling resistance for better fuel economy. This tire is an excellent choice for drivers seeking performance, increased cornering grip, and better handling and braking on wet surfaces.
- Engineered with two wide steel belts for better handling and tread stiffness.
- Multiple 3D kerfs and carving edges increase traction in snow, slush, and ice
- Ultra-high-performance combined with great fuel economy.
Hankook Optimo H426
Drivers who want a tire that delivers comfort and performance can find both and more in the Hankook Optimo H426. Its unique rib-block design minimizes vibration and delivers a quiet ride, while the advanced silica tread compound enhances traction in any season.
- High silica tread compound helps improve fuel economy by lowering rolling resistance.
- Nylon-reinforced steel belts give better stability at high speeds.
- Enjoy a smooth, quiet ride thanks to polyester cord body.
The Pep Boys Difference Since 1921 Service
Our professional ASE-certified Pep Boys technicians are trained to diagnose and repair the broken or faulty components that make up your vehicle’s complex systems, in addition to installing top-of-the-line tires such as BF Goodrich. Pep Boys provides outstanding car service by using state-of-the-art technology designed to diagnose and repair the critical systems that keep your vehicle running efficiently. Thanks to approximately 1,000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, our locations are well-equipped to handle any repair, maintenance effort or upgrade.