Maxxis Escapade CUV
The Maxxis Escapade CUV was designed for modern crossover vehicle owners seeking a premium high-performance touring tire. Using Adaptive Response Sidewall technology, the Escapade CUV provides a smooth ride and excellent handing in all seasons.
- Circumferential grooves designed both straight and slanted effectively evacuate water for outstanding performance on wet surfaces and hydroplane resistance
- Increased lateral stiffness thanks to large outer shoulder blocks for excellent cornering and handling.
- Inner shoulder 2-in-1 groove design adds to wet weather grip and extends tread life
- Minimal road noise due to Multi-Pitch Tread-Block technology.
Maxxis Bravo AT-771
Drivers who want confidence to drive their favorite off-road trail or a safe morning commute are who the Maxxis Bravo AT-771 was designed for. This tire features a unique tread pattern and sidewall lug design to deliver traction on any terrain and a comfortable ride.
- Stiff framework provides excellent off-road stability and handling
- Rubber compound formulated to reduce treadwear.
- Tread pattern designed to increase wet traction and offer hydroplaning resistance.
The Pep Boys Difference Since 1921 Service
Our professional ASE-certified Pep Boys technicians are trained to diagnose and repair the broken or faulty components that make up your vehicle’s complex systems, in addition to installing top-of-the-line tires such as BF Goodrich. Pep Boys provides outstanding car service by using state-of-the-art technology designed to diagnose and repair the critical systems that keep your vehicle running efficiently. Thanks to approximately 1,000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, our locations are well-equipped to handle any repair, maintenance effort or upgrade.