Kumho Ecsta PA31
The Kumho Ecsta PA31 is designed and engineered for today’s growing number of mid-level sports sedans and coupes. Wet and dry handling worthy of the high-performance moniker, while excelling in light snow conditions. This tire distinguishes itself with an unparalleled combination of comfort, low-noise, high-performance, and high mileage.
- High-performance tire with excellent handling in wet and dry conditions.
- Excellent mileage rating
- ESCOT technology improves steering response and increases tread service life
- Variable pitch shoulder blocks reduce road noise
- Heavy sipe density and large cross grooves move water away from the tire
- Directional tread design helps ensure even tread wear and braking
Kumho Crugen HT51
The Kumho Crugen HT51 excels in both standard and workload applications. It is engineered with qualities, features, and details to go the distance in hard-working, hard-driving, all-weather conditions. Stiff center block dsign reinforces stability, traction, and handling capabilities for improved, straight-line driving performance. 3D sipes maximize grip and breaking performance, which improves stability on snow-covered roads.
- Superior all-season performance tire capable of handling any road conditions
- Tire delivers a smooth, quiet ride thanks to tread that reduces road noise and vibration
The Pep Boys Difference Since 1921 Service
Our professional ASE-certified Pep Boys technicians are trained to diagnose and repair the broken or faulty components that make up your vehicle’s complex systems, in addition to installing top-of-the-line tires such as BF Goodrich. Pep Boys provides outstanding car service by using state-of-the-art technology designed to diagnose and repair the critical systems that keep your vehicle running efficiently. Thanks to approximately 1,000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, our locations are well-equipped to handle any repair, maintenance effort or upgrade.